WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE HONG KONG SAILING
HKSF members can enjoy the following
entitlements and benefits:
- Entitlement to nominate and vote for a candidate to the Council at each Annual General Meeting
- Discounts for the purchase of HKSF merchandise and publications
- Free subscription of Fragrant Harbour
- At least 15% off on Ovo series and a number of latest sunglasses items from 2nu
- 15% discount across the entire Toio apparel collections
- 10% off across all items offered by Doyle Sails
- 10% discount on all Storm Force Marine products for HKSF members
- 10% off across all items offered by Lee Sails
- Newsletters of members-only content and latest information about HKSF and membership privileges
- Preferential member-only price on joining selected HKSF programs
- Videos of Training Seminars and Clinics
- Umpire Reports
- HKSF Organisational Documents
- Photo Galleries
- Account admin area
- Discounts on HKSF products
Any person who is interested in the sport of sailing can join the Federation as Individual Member. Individual Membership is divided into the following categories
HKSF Membership is also open to Clubs and Associations.
Criteria for Member Clubs
Any recreational club
- for sailing or boating which has its own premises for conducting regular sailing or boating activities and organises regular sailing/boating racing activities;
- whose members are fee paying members;
- which pays the Federation an annual subscription pro rata to its annual membership income with a minimum annual subscription of $7,500 or such amount as may be determined by the Council from time to time.
Criteria for Member Associations
- Any of the following :
- Any Class Association which is a member of the International Class Association recognised by World Sailing (ISAF);
- Any Class Association which is affiliated to and operates through a Member Club;
- Any Association which represents the owners of boats which hold a rating certificate issued or administered by the HKSF;
- Any Association which organises regular cruiser races;
- Any Association which has its own premises and sailing training facilities and organises regular sailing activities including sailing training and racing and
- whose members are fee paying members; and
- which pays the Federation an annual fee as may be determined by the Council from time to time. The existing annual fee for Member Association is $600 per annum.
|Aberdeen Boat Club||2553 email@example.com|
|Hebe Haven Yacht Club||2719 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club||2239 email@example.com|
|Hong Kong Dragon Association||
|Hong Kong Int’l Etchells Class Associationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hong Kong Sportsboats Associationemail@example.com|
|Hong Kong J80 Class Association||
|Cruiser Owners’ Association||
|Hong Kong Flying Fifteen Association||
|Ruffian Association of Hong Kong||
|Hong Kong Outward Bound School||
|Hong Kong Sea Cadet Corps||
|The Impala Association of Hong Kongfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Discovery Bay Yacht Club||
|Sail Training Association||
|Hong Kong Schools Sailing Association Limited||
|Hong Kong Laser Class Association||
|The Outward Bound (Alumni) Association of HK Ltd||
|Scouts Association of Hong Kong||
|Windsurfing Association of HK Ltd||
|Hong Kong Int’l 420 Class Assn||
|Hong Kong 29er Class Association||
|Hong Kong Int’l 470 Class Associationemail@example.com|
|Hong Kong Optimist Dinghy Associationfirstname.lastname@example.org;|
|The Hong Kong Sea School||
|Lantau Boat Club Limitedemail@example.com|
|Jockey Club Ti-I Collage||
|Sailability Hong Kong Limited||
|Life Front Line Limited||
|Hong Kong 2.4 Metre Class Association||
|ASIA Pacific Yachting Ltd||
|Hong Kong Kiteboarding Federation||
|Hong Kong Hobie Club||6846 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Short Handed Sailing Association of Hong Kongemail@example.com|
|Hong Kong Pandora Associationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Our Sponsors / Benefit Partners
Doyle Sails is home to the best sailors and sailmakers in the world. In every sailing hub, you will find your local Doyle Sails loft nearby, where the quality, performance and customer service that you have come to expect from Doyle Sails can be found.
Its area of coverage is Southeast Asia and their contributors provide in-depth analysis of major trends in yachting, powerboating, maritime history, naval developments and regional marine affairs.
2NU aims at designing the most all-rounded sunglasses. The latest TrueView Optics lenses offering extra durability against sea water and sweat are prepared well for your next wild adventure.
TOIO design, tests and conceives sportwear and technical sailing apparel for whoever has a genuine passion for sailing, from weekend amateurs to pros. Toio collection, born from a 30years experience in the apparel sector, is characterized by elegant lines and a modern fit.
Storm Force Marine is a long-established specialist distributor of high quality leisure marine products in Hong Kong. We supply to individuals, trade and boat builders in Hong Kong and China and beyond. Our product range covers individual accessories, Sail Boat to Motor Boat, Superyacht to Commercial, RV, Solar power and off-grid. All supplied by the world’s leading manufacturers.
Lee Sails is a combination of craftsmanship, technology, and efficient manufacturing method. Our extensive experience, traditional handwork, attention to details, high-tech tools, and resourcefulness unite to produce the finest sails at terrific savings.
The Main Fund of the Sir David Trench Fund for Recreation (“The Main Fund”) was established with a sum of HK$3 million donated anonymously in 1970 to commemorate the governorship of Sir David Trench. In keeping with the donor's wishes, emphasis is placed on encouraging the purposeful use of leisure by young people.