WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SAILING FEDERATION
OF HONG KONG, CHINA?
HKSF members can enjoy the following
entitlements and benefits:
- Entitlement to nominate and vote for a candidate to the Council at each Annual General Meeting
- Discounts for the purchase of HKSF merchandise and publications
- Free subscription of Fragrant Harbour
- 20% off discount on all regular-priced items at both K-Way online and offline stores
- 15% off discount across all items from 2nu
- 15% off discount across the entire Toio apparel collections
- 15% off discount across all items offered by Monster Marine
- 15% off for trips with 4 or more people at ZOOM RIBS
- 15% off on all Joseph Drouhin wines from Connoisseur Wines
- 10% off discount across all items offered by Doyle Sails
- 10% off discount on all Storm Force Marine products for HKSF members
- 10% off discount across all items offered by Lee Sails
- Discount on sports therapy and physiotherapy treatments at the Movewell Sports Therapy & Physiotherapy Centre
- Discount on all regular-priced items at T10 Asia‘s online stores
- Newsletters of members-only content and latest information about HKSF and membership privileges
- Preferential member-only price on joining selected HKSF programs
- Videos of Training Seminars and Clinics
- Umpire Reports
- HKSF Organisational Documents
- Photo Galleries
- Account admin area
- Discounts on HKSF products
Any person who is interested in the sport of sailing can join the Federation as Individual Member. Individual Membership is divided into the following categories
HKSF Membership is also open to Clubs and Associations.
Criteria for Member Clubs
Any recreational club
- for sailing or boating which has its own premises for conducting regular sailing or boating activities and organises regular sailing/boating racing activities;
- whose members are fee paying members;
- which pays the Federation an annual subscription pro rata to its annual membership income with a minimum annual subscription of $7,500 or such amount as may be determined by the Council from time to time.
Criteria for Member Associations
- Any of the following :
- Any Class Association which is a member of the International Class Association recognised by World Sailing (ISAF);
- Any Class Association which is affiliated to and operates through a Member Club;
- Any Association which represents the owners of boats which hold a rating certificate issued or administered by the HKSF;
- Any Association which organises regular cruiser races;
- Any Association which has its own premises and sailing training facilities and organises regular sailing activities including sailing training and racing and
- whose members are fee paying members; and
- which pays the Federation an annual fee as may be determined by the Council from time to time. The existing annual fee for Member Association is $600 per annum.
|Aberdeen Boat Club||2553 3032||[email protected]|
|Hebe Haven Yacht Club||2719 0926||[email protected]|
|Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club||2239 0363||[email protected]|
Our Benefit Partners
Lee Sails is a combination of craftsmanship, technology, and efficient manufacturing method. Our extensive experience, traditional handwork, attention to details, high-tech tools, and resourcefulness unite to produce the finest sails at terrific savings.
Zoom RIBs offers high-speed adventure trips and guided tours around Hong Kong, ideal for visitors or residents who want to see a new side of Hong Kong. Zoom also regularly supplies regatta and event support for Safety and Media, and is available for special commissions and bespoke tours.
Its area of coverage is South East Asia and its contributors provide in-depth analysis of major trends in yachting, powerboating, maritime history, naval developments and regional marine affairs.
Storm Force Marine is a long-established specialist distributor of high quality leisure marine products in Hong Kong. We supply to individuals, trade and boat builders in Hong Kong and China and beyond. Our product range covers individual accessories, Sail Boat to Motor Boat, Superyacht to Commercial, RV, Solar power and off-grid. All supplied by the world’s leading manufacturers.
2NU aims at designing the most all-rounded sunglasses. The latest TrueView Optics lenses offering extra durability against sea water and sweat are prepared well for your next wild adventure.
We are a brand new clinic located at Sheung Wan, formed by experienced physiotherapists and sports therapists. 'Move to heal, heal to move'is our core value
Doyle Sails is home to the best sailors and sailmakers in the world. In every sailing hub, you will find your local Doyle Sails loft nearby, where the quality, performance and customer service that you have come to expect from Doyle Sails can be found.
Monster Marine, operating in Hong Kong since 2012, is passionate about all things marine! We're not in this for the money - we specifically seek out the very best marine products we can find across the world, that are unique in some way, and then we facilitate distribution through our online shop.
K-Way must-have brand’s star product – waterproof windbreaker that can packed up for the outdoor activities.
A one stop online solution for multiple brands developed for needs of water sports, outdoor clothing and equipment demands related to “Enjoying life on, off and around water”
DEDICATION TO THE DIVERSITY OF BURGUNDY With close to 90 different appellations, Joseph Drouhin offers a fascinating array of Burgundy terroirs in all their authenticity and subtle variations.
The Main Fund of the Sir David Trench Fund for Recreation (“The Main Fund”) was established with a sum of HK$3 million donated anonymously in 1970 to commemorate the governorship of Sir David Trench. In keeping with the donor's wishes, emphasis is placed on encouraging the purposeful use of leisure by young people.