JOB DESCRIPTION OF THE LPBC CENTRE
(Sailing Federation of Hong Kong, China) CARETAKER POST
Reporting to the Sports Executive of the Sailing Federation of Hong Kong, China, the Centre Caretaker will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Maintain daily running of the sailing centre at Little Palm Beach, Sai Kung.
2. Safely operate the winch for launching power boats and the slipway.
3. Assist on-duty instructors maintaining the boat equipment
4. Assist on-duty instructors maintaining the power boats.
5. Maintain and make minor repairs of the building.
6. Maintain proper records related to the centre usage including guest visit log and car park.
7. Keep centre, indoor, outdoor and slipway clean and tidy.
8. Answer enquiries with regards to LPB work visitors. Refer users,boat park applications
and boat hire applications to the management.
9. To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by the Sports Executive.
A base salary of HK$18,500 per month, plus benefits (Bonus + 13th month salary, MPF, Insurance, Annual Leave etc…).
Applicants please send full resume to Sailing Federation of Hong Kong, China at [email protected] on or before 18 October 2023.
Enquiry: 2504 815